print header


Request an Immunization Record

Parents can obtain copies of their child’s immunization records and immunization information until the child’s 16th birthday.

If a parent is requesting immunization information for a student who is 16 years of age and older, the parent is to have the student contact the health unit to request that information directly.  To assist with this:

  • The student can call our toll free number
  • The student can leave a message on our Records Request line 24/7 at ext. 8827 option #3.
  • The student can email Health Connection and request to have their record released to their parent or sent to them directly.  Currently we are not able to email personal health information, so unfortunately the record cannot be emailed to them.

Parents and guardians, you are responsible for reporting your child's immunizations to public health to keep records up to date per standards of the Immunization of School Pupils Act and the Child Care and Early Years Act. Please note that in Ontario health care providers do not automatically report immunizations to their local public health unit. Reporting and viewing immunizations is easy and online.

            Immunization Record Button FINAL-01

Need to book a clinic appointment to receive a vaccine? Click here


Call Health Connection at 705-721-7520, or toll-free at 1-877-721-7520.

Did you find what you were looking for today?
What did you like about this page?
How can we improve this page?

If you have any questions or concerns that require a response, please contact Health Connection directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Failed to submit comment. Please try submitting again or contact us at the Health Unit.
Comment already submitted ...