Google Translate Disclaimer

Translation on this website is provided by Google Translate, a third-party automated translator tool. The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of translations performed by Google Translate, or for any issues or damages resulting from its use.

print header

Food and Nutrition

Eating Disorder Services

The North Simcoe Healthline services Muskoka District, Midland, Penetanguishene & Area, Orillia & Area, Collingwood & Area and Barrie & Area. Check out the services available to North Simcoe Muskoka residents.

The Central Healthline services South Simcoe as well as York Region, North York, Etobicoke and York-Toronto. Check out the services available to South Simcoe residents through the Central Healthline.

The Simcoe County Eating Disorders Service is a joint initiative funded through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and delivered through the Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre. A satellite office is also located at the Collingwood General and Marine Hospital.

Referrals to the Simcoe County Eating Disorders Service must be made by a health care professional. Once a referral is received, a multi-disciplinary assessment is conducted with the client and their family.

If you would like additional information about the Simcoe County Eating Disorders Service, call (705) 728-9090 ext. 47230.

The Paediatric Eating Disorder Program is a regional outpatient program offered at Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital that provides assessment, education and treatment to children and teens up to the age of 19. Referrals to the program must be made by a physician or nurse practitioner. For more information, call (705) 325-2201 ext. 3558

For more information on eating disorders visit National Eating Disorder Information Centre.

Did you find what you were looking for today?
What did you like about this page?
How can we improve this page?

If you have any questions or concerns that require a response, please contact Health Connection directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Failed to submit comment. Please try submitting again or contact us at the Health Unit.
Comment already submitted ...