West Nile virus, Lyme disease are preventable, as long as you're protected
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals
Restaurant inspection information is just a click away
Avoid Heat-Related Illness
- Another heat warning was issued for Thursday and into the weekend. Learn the key tricks to staying cool.
Big Events, Big Crowds
- Review what you need to know before going to any of our large festivals this summer.
Heading to the beach?
- Check our beach posting page and learn how to make an informed decision before you swim.
Smoke-Free Rental Units
- Proposed changes to the Residential Tenancies Act would make it easier to uphold a No Smoking clause in an agreed upon lease. Share your feedback by email.
- Time to get those vaccine records into the health unit? Use the online form.
Celebrating 10 years of Smoke-Free Ontario
- Smoke-Free Ontario Act has reduced tobacco use and harm from second-hand smoke.
Cooling by the Pool?
- Top tips to keep swimmers safe and pool water clean.
Report on Vaccines
- The annual CMOH report identifies the steps needed to improve immunization in Ontario.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Environment Canada Warnings
Canadian Food Inspection Agencyfor current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts