All about the Mumps
- The recent increase in mumps cases in the Toronto area may have you wondering what the virus is and how it's spread. Find out more.
At risk of flooding?
- Find out what you can do if you are at risk of flooding, as well as during and after a flood.
Your Teen and Alcohol
- You are the most important influence in your teen's life! Make sure they get the message about the risks of alcohol for young adults.
Quit Smoking Now
- We can help you get started with free workshops and local resources.
Get the flu shot, not the flu
- Protect yourself and your family.
Reportable Disease Surveillance
- The health unit performs ongoing surveillance of infectious diseases. Check out the report for 2015, now posted on our HealthSTATS page.