Time to get those vaccine records in to the health unit? Use the online form.
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals
Restaurant inspection information is just a click away
- A series of workshops in Muskoka to help parents manage the teen years.
Report on Vaccines
- The annual CMOH report identifies the steps needed to improve immunization in Ontario.
Ready for An Emergency?
- Find out what your family should do to prepare.
- Risk of Hepatitis A contamination has meant a recall of frozen fruit products sold at Costco.
A New Breastfeeding Place
- Opening next week in Bradford West Gwillimbury, a drop-in for breastfeeding families.
New E-Cigarette law
- As of January 1, 2016 under the new Electronic Cigarettes Act, it is illegal to sell or supply e-cigarettes or any components to anyone under 19.
Get Help to Quit
- Free workshops offer nicotine patch to help you get off tobacco.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Food Recall: Hepatitis A risk
Canadian Food Inspection Agencyfor current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts