- Blue-green algae blooms commonly occur in the warmer weather of late summer and early fall. Learn more about local blooms.
- The health unit is surveying parents with babies to learn more about how they feed their babies, which will assist in planning programs and services.
Air Quality Health Index
- It's back. Use the new and improved Air Quality Health Index to make decisions to protect your health when the air quality is poor.
On a private well?
- You should test your well water 3 times a year to make sure it's safe for you and your family.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.