Prepare for the New Year by booking into a quit-smoking workshop - free NRT included.!
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals.
It could be caused by stress. Find out more.
Safe Food Preparation
- As the weather warms up, a friendly reminder to prepare your food safely.
On a private well?
- You should test your well water 3 times a year to make sure it's safe for you and your family.
- Many parts of our region are experiencing risk of flooding due to heavy rain and snow melt.
What's Been on Your Menu?
- Fill out the survey to help Public Health Agency of Canada understand what foods are most popular.
Sexual Health Clinic Changes
- Some of our sexual health clinics are changing to serve clients better. Make sure to check your local clinic schedule.
- No, not at this time. But it's wise to make sure your family is immunized.
For New Councils to Consider
- Planning and decision making that supports health should be a top priority for new councils.
- Make informed decisions about where to eat in Simcoe County and the District of Muskoka.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Ontario warning about unpasteurized cider
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts