Loads of tips and info to get you ready for a healthy start to school
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals.
Take a free STOP workshop to help you kick the tobacco habit
Mosquito Season Continues
- Prevent mosquito bites to protect yourself and your family from West Nile virus.
- Blue-green algae blooms commonly occur in the warmer weather of late summer and early fall. Learn more about local blooms.
- Restaurant inspection information is just a click away.
Attending summer festivals and events?
- Follow these tips to ensure you stay safe and healthy.
Going to the beach?
- Find out how to make an informed decision about beach water quality.
Air Quality Health Index
- It's back. Use the new and improved Air Quality Health Index to make decisions to protect your health when the air quality is poor.
Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Learn what you need to do if you are bitten by a tick -- and how to prevent it.
On a private well?
- You should test your well water 3 times a year to make sure it's safe for you and your family.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts