Prepare for the New Year by booking into a quit-smoking workshop - free NRT included.!
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals.
Eating 9 to 5 - Dietitians make it easier for you and your family to live and eat healthy.
What's Been on Your Menu?
- Fill out the survey to help Public Health Agency of Canada understand what foods are most popular.
World TB Awareness
- TB is a disease that remains an epidemic in much of the world. Find out why TB still matters.
Cold and Frozen Water Pipes
- Even though it's getting warmer, water pipes could still freeze. Here's what you need to know.
- Some facts to know about the use of asbestos in older buildings.
Sexual Health Clinic Changes
- Some of our sexual health clinics are changing to serve clients better. Make sure to check your local clinic schedule.
- No, not at this time. But it's wise to make sure your family is immunized.
For New Councils to Consider
- Planning and decision making that supports health should be a top priority for new councils.
- Make informed decisions about where to eat in Simcoe County and the District of Muskoka.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Ontario warning about unpasteurized cider
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts