It's a great time to clean up the yard to prevent mosquito breeding.
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals.
Restaurant inspection information is just a click away.
- Some frozen, uncooked, breaded chicken products are being recalled because of possible salmonella contamination. For this and other food alerts, visit Canadian Food Inspection Agency public advisories.
Going to the beach?
- Find out how to make an informed decision about beach water quality.
Pan Am and Parapan Am Games 2015
- Follow our tips to make your visit to the games healthy and enjoyable.
Air Quality Health Index
- It's back. Use the new and improved Air Quality Health Index to make decisions to protect your health when the air quality is poor.
Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Learn what you need to do if you are bitten by a tick -- and how to prevent it.
Regional Syndromic Surveillance
- A summary of local, real-time emergency department data from May to October 2014.
On a private well?
- You should test your well water 3 times a year to make sure it's safe for you and your family.
Sexual Health Clinic Changes
- Some of our sexual health clinics have changed to serve clients better. Make sure to check your local clinic schedule.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts