Free workshops offer nicotine patch, gum to help get you off tobacco.
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals
Updated immunization records are required for school attendance. Do it online.
- Influenza immunization for the general population will be available in our region beginning the last week of October.
- What you need to be prepared for whenever there is a power outage.
Reportable Disease Surveillance
- Read this summary of reportable disease trends for 2014, compared to the previous five years.
Focusing on Low Income
- A new report statistically reviews the issues of low income in Simcoe and Muskoka.
Annual Community Report
- Health @ Simcoe Muskoka: A look at public health work through 2014 and into 2015.
Free Nicotine Replacement
- Take a free STOP workshop to help you break tobacco addiction.
- Restaurant inspection information is just a click away.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts