West Nile virus, Lyme disease are preventable, as long as you're protected
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals
Worried about your child's eating habits? Find out what's working well.
- It's the time of year when some lakes may develop algal blooms. Know the facts.
- Restaurant inspection information is just a click away.
Rain May Affect Your Favourite Beach
- Check our beach postings page. Stay safe: avoid swimming after heavy rainfalls.
Healthy is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Worried about your child’s eating habits? Take the Nutri-eSTEP questionnaire to find out what’s working well.
- A series of consultations in September looks for your input into what can make Simcoe more age-friendly.
Age-Friendly Community Planning
- The District of Muskoka is developing a Master Aging Plan and they want to hear from you!
- Time to get those vaccine records into the health unit? Use the online form.
Celebrating 10 years of Smoke-Free Ontario
- Smoke-Free Ontario Act has reduced tobacco use and harm from second-hand smoke.
Cooling by the Pool?
- Top tips to keep swimmers safe and pool water clean.
Report on Vaccines
- The annual CMOH report identifies the steps needed to improve immunization in Ontario.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Environment Canada Warnings
Canadian Food Inspection Agencyfor current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts