Make a vow to go dry, or go easy in February; and tell the world
Clinical tools, guidelines and more for primary care professionals
Updated immunization records are required for school attendance. Do it online.
- We're not used to cold weather this winter: be careful with the deep freeze this weekend!
- The Public Health Agency of Canada has updated travel and public health information about the virus.
Food Recall Warning
- See here for the list of salads and greens recalled due to Listeria.
Small Drinking Water Systems
- All of the information and forms you need to register with a new laboratory for water testing.
- Influenza immunization for the general population is available in our region at participating pharmacies and local health care professionals.
Get Help to Quit
- Free workshops offer nicotine patch to help you get off tobacco.
- Restaurant inspection information is just a click away.
Free Dental Care
- Eligible children and adults can attend our mobile dental clinic when it comes to your town.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency for current food recalls & advisories.
Health Canada Product Warnings
Health Canada Travel Health Notices
Air Quality Alerts