2012 Employer Award of Excellence - Awarded to SMDHU by the Registered Practical Nurses' Association of Ontario (RPNAO).
Are you a dynamic, results orientated individual looking to join an organization committed to service delivery excellence where as an employee you will be treated fairly; with dignity and respect; and provided with a positive work environment whereby you are engaged, can freely exchange ideas, communicate openly, allowed to be innovative and encouraged to truly practice a work life balance? Then we would like to hear from you! All resumes and cover letters are to be forwarded to Human Resources via email@example.com
Our non-temporary, full time and part time employees enjoy:
- 3 week’s vacation effective immediately (pro-rated for part-time)
- 13 paid holidays off per year
- Up to 7 days paid family related leave in recognition of our employees’ responsibilities to both their children and parents
- an excellent compensation package
- 100% employer paid benefits
- a defined benefit pension plan through OMERS
- a generous sick leave program
- flexible working hours including start and ending times, and meal breaks
- a 7-hour day, up to 35 hours per week, normally working straight days with compensating time off programs after 35 hours of work per week
- An anytime/anywhere flexible work environment that supports work life balance and reduces our carbon foot print by offering voluntary work from home opportunities, access to work email and voicemail from home, and the convenience of touching down in any one of our 9 office locations that is convenient to your individual work day.
| Position Vacancy ||Details ||Service ||Closing Date |
| 14-23 ||Student Central East Tobacco Control ||Healthy Living ||March 18, 2014 |
|14-22 ||PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE ||Healthy Living ||March 18, 2014 |
Find out more about entering public health:
Page Last Modified: Thursday, 06 March 2014.