2012 Employer Award of Excellence
Awarded to SMDHU by the Registered Practical Nurses' Association of Ontario (RPNAO).
Are you a dynamic, results orientated individual looking to join an organization committed to service delivery excellence where as an employee you will be treated fairly; with dignity and respect; and provided with a positive work environment whereby you are engaged, can freely exchange ideas, communicate openly, allowed to be innovative and encouraged to truly practice a work life balance? Then we would like to hear from you! All resumes and cover letters are to be forwarded to Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our non-temporary, full time and part time employees enjoy:
- 3 week’s vacation effective immediately
- an excellent compensation package
- 100% employer paid benefits
- a defined benefit pension plan through OMERS
- a generous sick leave program
- flexible working hours
- work from home opportunities
- a 7-hour day, up to 35 hours per week, normally working straight days
- compensating time off programs after 35 hours of work
| Position Vacancy ||Details ||Service ||Closing Date |
Find out more about entering public health:
Page Last Modified: Thursday, 16 May 2013.