A new board of health was formed on Jan. 18, 2017. A new chair and vice chair were approved at the first meeting of the new year, Jan. 18, 2017.
Scott Warnock, Mayor of the Township of Tay and County of Simcoe representative, was acclaimed as chair of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit Board of Health. His vice chair is Barry Ward, council reprentative from the City of Barrie.
Joining them on the Board of Health are:
- Thomas Ambeau, Provincial Appointee
- Sandy Cairns, District of Muskoka
- Ralph Cipolla, City of Orillia
- Lynn Dollin, County of Simcoe
- Anita Dubeau, County of Simcoe
- Stephen Kinsella, Provincial Appointee
- Betty Jo McCabe, Provincial Appointee
- Sergio Morales, City of Barrie
- Gail Mullen, Provincial Appointee
- Terry Pilger, District of Muskoka
- Brian Saunderson, County of Simcoe
- Peter Willmott, Provincial Appointee