Grandpa and grandaughter image
print header


Older adults are at a higher risk for a fall if they experience cognitive changes. If you have noticed changes in your memory, learning or concentration, talk to your health care provider for an in-depth assessment and possibly a referral to a geriatrician (older adult specialist) or a cognitive specialist. Check out these tips to keep your brain healthy.
Did you find what you were looking for today?
What did you like about this page?
How can we improve this page?

If you have any questions or concerns that require a response, please contact Health Connection directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Failed to submit comment. Please try submitting again or contact us at the Health Unit.
Comment already submitted ...