Help Hannah and Little Monkey spot the children remembering the safety rules.
Click here for answers
1. Wearing bike helmet while riding.
2. Riding bikes in single file.
3. Older children riding on right hand side of the street.
4. Crossing street at “Walk” signal.
5. Holding hands while crossing the street with a parent.
6. Parent supervising at play equipment.
7. Wearing gear while scootering or skateboarding.
8. Child wearing helmet while riding tricycle.
9. Looking both ways before crossing the street.