print header

There's A Monkey In My House

beginning

next

back

end

 

 

Parent Tips

  • Supervise children around a fireplace when in use and remember glass panels need time to cool down after use

  • Never leave burning candles unattended

Did you find what you were looking for?
What did you like about this page?
How can we improve this page?
Page
Feedback

If you have any questions or concerns that require a response, please contact Health Connection directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Failed to submit comment. Please try submitting again or contact us at the Health Unit.
Comment already submitted ...