For Schools




print header

Food Safety

Thinking about a celebration at your school and looking for ways to ensure it is healthy and safe in order to support student, staff and family health and well-being? The health unit has some resources to help your school with special events planning:

Schools might need a permit for some special events. Contact a public health inspector early in your planning stages to find out if you need one.

If you have questions or would like further support related to planning your school event and ensuring a safe and healthy event, call Health Connection at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or email, and ask to speak with a public health inspector. 

Did you find what you were looking for?
What did you like about this page?
How can we improve this page?

If you have any questions or concerns that require a response, please contact Health Connection directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Failed to submit comment. Please try submitting again or contact us at the Health Unit.
Comment already submitted ...