- Human Resources Professionals
- Occupational Health and Safety Staff
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Labour representatives
- Wellness Committee Members
- Business Owner, Directors and Managers
Join the Simcoe County Workplace Wellness Network! This is your opportunity to link with Simcoe and Muskoka workplaces that share a common vision for the improvement of employee health.
Join our distribution list to receive professional development information. Receive advance notice of conferences, workshops and other local educational opportunities. Send an email to Louise MacDonald, Simcoe County Workplace Wellness Chair at email@example.com to be added to the list.
Why should workplaces invest in workplace wellness?
Organizations that support their employees:
- are more able to increase their market share,
- are more productive,
- are more able to recruit and retain valued employees,
- reduce costs that commonly occur when employees cannot balance their work and their need for a life outside of work.
Truly visionary workplaces, regardless of their size or sector, recognize that a well workplace goes beyond a focus on health care costs. Health is not just something that employees bring to work with them – it is a resource that can either be nurtured or depleted. An organization that recognizes employees as a competitive advantage and seeks to create an environment that supports and promotes health is what distinguishes the exceptional company from the average.
How Can Your Workplace Get More Involved?
Join our Working Group: The workgroup will be implementing educational and networking opportunities. If interested in helping to plan these activities or if you would like more information, email our Simcoe County Workplace Wellness Chair: Louise MacDonald by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.